Apples with poison, and girls on horseback (not really).

Tempted much.

Fairy tales exist, at least there a pauper hopes, yes. Fairy tales and a manga, coexists -- how does it sound? That would be girly, or girl's, or girly-girl's, or a tomboy's manga.

(Drab drama. Glitzy and periwinkles. Hotbloodedness, manliness, etc., etc..)

...

No, no, no.

But it is.

(Okay, too much internal monologue.)

Now, on to the real deal.

When-- if-- not a matter of time-- (what?)

... Snow White dyed her hair red, migrate to Japan (Yes, that one country on the east.) and became M-A-N-L-Y, became like, err ... Jang Geum? (Yes, Korea, that one country.) Pfft-- I got it, Murasaki Shikibu, holy crap! ... There's no more room for a prince. Sighs. She could very well devote herself to a monastery, or to a convent much convenient indeed, there at least, is peace and purity. (Well ...)

A Greek tragedy well-done! A round of applause, please.

(At least, there no reigns sanctity.)

Zero percent twisted faces, glitziness, chica sparkles, and seemed switched IDs. A sure hundred percent, pure hysteria.

Err.

There's no more room left for once upon a time. It is but a bedridden classic.

Put this as a postscript in every paragraph: Snow White would be loveless. (...)

(I might just, well, break.)

I want it gay, and happy.

Now and immediately! (I'm very shameless, you see.)

End of manuscript.

End of storytelling, name-dropping.

(Stop daydreaming, dammit!)

Things in general, I usually restrain myself to do things in review but Little Missy Heroine, usually, is a gorgeous princess, and that's all there is to it. A bad joke, really.

I kid.

Snow White is a gorgeous princess!

Calm down, me. (Snow White is a gorgeous princess.)

... ...

Perfect opportunities, perfect endorsements, you see. I'm good being endorser, you see.

Snaps.

There's just more than meets the eye is that shall I say? (Continue to prod on and be eaten alive. Either by a sea king, with his huge fork, or a fish, with kissing lips, and bubbles; your choice. I won't say it again.)

So, details matter more than anything else. Yes, yes. Details are just anything, so it did hell matter right, too? I quite agree. (Okay, gibberish, again.) From what had been said, from what has to say, to what I don't really know, of course -- a take on the other end of spectrum, there's just one truth in all things: fairy tales are those fluffy beaten eggs whipped by a whisk, or could be a salty cheese-stick (it's salty ...), the common trademark is surely a helluva source of queasiness. (Tongue twister, fails.)

Insightful indeed. The legend had it, and I had it coming.

Pukes. (Okay, abusive verbal garbage ends at this spot. Rejoice.)

For a minute there was second thought, it seems.

Swoosh.

I lied. (Long slurp, here.)

P.S. Snow White dyed her hair red, true story. (Intoxicated much. Hiccups!)
Re: introduction + a bit of fairy tale