はじまりの日」 (minawo) / Day of the beginning

なんて 誰も分かってはくれない Nobody understands
迷って 今日も行く場所なんてない Lost, I don't have destination today either
それでも街は動きはじめてる But still, I start moving down the street
私をおいて Leaving myself behind
Gentle, gentle voice it made me want to sleep, in that kind of afternoon, that time of one hour after noon, you'll lie down in your bed and laze; not a song to start your day, indeed, a very nostalgic song, indeed -- I kept it at five repeats in a row, it's heart-warming and fuzzy, that's why. Instrumental at bridge, sweet tones I can hear -- strings stabbing and stabbing, it has just strung out my taste buds for harmonic melody, just this every little time. Keeps me on light mood, feels good.

Stabbing ...

When birds hum, a tune could be heard -- but they only chirp. Is that a good thing?

Yes?

I think so, too.

あの日タイムマシン」 (LONG SHOT PARTY) / Time machine that day

走り出せ前向いて Start running, look forward!
かじかむ手で空に描いた With numb hands, I drew in the sky
君の未来に祝福の灯りともす The light of blessing shines on your future
切り開け その手で Cut through it with your hands
聞こえてるかい? この声が Can you hear my voice?
素直に笑える事 抱きしめ I hold onto the fact I’m able to laugh honestly
今 走り出せ Start running now!
Recalling fond memories of a time machine-adventure stories ...

Episodic tales of an effeminate hero? Fantasy adventure with a princess? A prince-turned-to-a-frog fairy tale? Riches-to-rags? Rags-to-riches? A trendy Korean drama?

I've forgotten.

And it's not about that at all!

I remember, I think?

I had never known.

But, I think I just got it right, just this now.

...

Stories of great plight, great battles of x, y, z ... commence.

No, no, no, just no.

Fly away」 (THYME)

Good night days, good old days
帰らないと誓った日から 眠らせた記憶 From the sealed-up days that I can’t return to, to days that I could finally sleep
Ah knock on the days, good old days
会いたくなるなんて 悔しかった 強がってたのね Even though I miss you, I’ll still have to be strong
続いてくup and down ここでそっと寄り道 Going up and down, along the way I’ll finish what I started
Good old days, indeed. Sighs in reminiscence.

It's all about the memories ...

At the countryside, at the big city, there're trees, there're lights. There're a lot of things going on, revolving around you, like planets to the sun. Of course, there're also comets, meteors, asteroids, like little, or big planet.

...

A long blast of rock, yes, yes.

Clear blue skies, and to a place faraway, I see.

Sagittarius」 (スエミツ アンド ザ スエミス Suemitsu & the Suemith)

青い涙の数 The number of blue tears
星の数 The number of stars
結んだ空に Tying them to the sky
"Nowhere".....いつか消えていく They're nowhere, nowhere, nowhere and will disappear someday
Cymbals, and a tick tack clickety clack ...

A slash of hypnotism, in my part, I'd thought-- We're in full motion cycle.

光と闇と時の果て」 (ceui) / At the end of the light, dark and time

君が授けてくれたものは What you bestowed upon me
信じるという力 Is the power known as believing
長い闇にいても Even if I’m in a long darkness
明日へ 迷わずに歩き出せる I can start walking to tomorrow unhesitatingly
また出会える その時へ To the time when we can meet again
Enchanting, and magical. (Sounds kind of a certain amusement park ...)

Only one thing is missing, that is -- real magic sparkles. There are sparkles throughout, but it's fake. I need the real thing.

Sparkle, sparkle.

Also, wands, and brooms -- please, just like fairy tales. (I'm all gay for fairy tales, you see ...)

千の夜をこえて」 (Aqua Timez) / Overcoming thousands of nights

愛されたい でも 愛そうとしない I want to be loved, but I don't try to love
その繰り返しのなかを彷徨って Wandering within that repetition
僕が見つけた答えは一つ 怖くたって 傷付いたって I found one answer, that even if I'm scared, even if I'm hurt
好きな人には好きって伝えるんだ I can say "I love you" to the one who I love
I've never been a fan of word jugglery, or rap that is, and never will be, but there's an exception of course -- this can actually bring the goods out of it. Drum beats, string accompaniment, piano and above all, that tune -- nothing could go wrong.

I could hum a tune, for a little while.

I could go for a stroll.

I could go enjoy the fine weather.

And then, there's the heat -- I could feel it -- penetrating, that is, it's really a problem, global warming, I mean. There's the wind -- I could feel it -- blowing, that is, joy, and peace. Swooshes, swishes, I could lightly fake a faint. And very likely, swoon.

Swoons.

I faint. I've thought ... you could be contented, and that, actually, is a refreshing thought. Or could be a nightmare.

...

I like.

ever forever OG.mix」 (田口宏子 Hiroko Taguchi, 岡田純子 Junko Okada, やなせ なつみ Natsumi Yanase,   後藤 麻衣 Mai Goto, 中島裕美子 Yumiko Nakajima)

どこまでも どこまでも走れ Anywhere, just run anywhere
腕の中 愛抱きしめて走れ Run, embracing my love in your arms
翼なんて無くてかまわない I don’t care if you lose your wings on the way
だから届けて ふたりへ Just return to me

永遠に変わらぬ あの空 That sky will never change
Fairy tales in high notes, I like.

A song humming playful melody, together with that poesy harmony of absolute luxury, of bourgeois -- of those classy cups, of that sweet aroma, of that coffee, of that sweetness, or that bitterness is it -- is it not ... in this case, it's only this thing that does that.

It's pointing on to that boundless, unchanging sky. (Or that notes were just screeching high.)

Word jugglery not so word jugglery ... much the refined kind, indeed.

Put two teaspoons of instant coffee (preferably, the most common brand), three teaspoons of sugar, put hot water and stir. Warmish already, take a sip, enjoy your coffee, enjoy the flavor.

(Inhale, exhale ... delight!)

Feel the heat -- burning -- on your tongue.

Tongue clicks, don't. "Tch."

It is rock, I get it. A brandish rock with poem-sounding notes, a fairy tale in a poem.

...

One more time, one more chance」 (山崎 まさよし Masayoshi Yamazaki)

夏の想い出がまわる The memories of summer are revolving
ふいに消えた鼓動 The throbbing which suddenly disappeared
It's clingy, and passionate.

Love, that is.

Tender emotions lingering, tender memories lingering, tender love lingering.

Thoughts, also lingering.

Under the shades of a tree, you would take a nap, you would be awaken, you would think of things. There're a lot of things to think about, you would think.

A serenade with images of reminiscence, images of first love, images of lost love, images of separation--

I think, one would be captivated dearly, and surely, would expressed it dearly. I'm convinced.

Strings in harmony? I'm very convinced.

Reset」 (平原 綾香 Ayaka Hirahara)

ただ一つ願いがかなうのなら If only one wish can be fulfilled
昨日の自分に「さようなら」 I would say “goodbye” to my old self
変わらない想いがあるのならば If there are unchangeable feelings
いつか桜の下で It would be under the usual Sakura tree
Re: Musical chairs