Some thing made its appearance apparent. The frog at the pond had been jumping, and croaking all the while, all this minute, for some unknown reason ...

"Sorry for making you wait!"

Well, apparently. "Yeesh. So, why are you late?"

"Why? Do you really need to ask?"

"Really? Not really." And silence befell upon Babel.

"I'm late because I'm late."

"I see. Zero difference, then." And silence befell upon Babel, for the second time. "Hm?"

"I just got here, just this now, just so you know." What's with this conversation ...

"Oh?"

"You know, this isn't a date, huh ..." Good, a loud croak.

"You say something?" Thank God for frogs. "Nah."

So, again, what was this conversation about?

It was still dark. "So, what day is today?"

"I lost count."

It was still dark outside, I know. "Says who?"

"Me."

So, the sun would just begin to rise up by this time. "Then, let me excuse myself for another round of sleep ..."

"Then, shall I excuse myself for intruding your good morning sleep, hmm? Probably, no." And who?

"..."

Yawn. "You look awfully deprived of sleep there. With that yawn, I mean."

So early in the morning, so early in the morning. Well, it's not like I was also up early in the morning ... "Why, if it isn't Miki, how are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you."

Could you answer me without any sarcasm, dear miss ... so early in the morning, all still coolly.

"You seem awfully deprived of sleep as well, huh?"

So early in the morning, and we were in for, again, another round, another game. I admit I was not into sports lately but, I was pretty sure this wasn't boxing, nor hockey, nor baseball where you bat off a homer, and get a point. We weren't punching each other either, because I, for one, couldn't definitely feel the heat, in this round, and we currently lack teammates to play ice hockey, in this humidity.

It was a foggy morning. Or so it seemed to, at this time of day, so early in the morning.

"Oh, did I forget to thank your alarm clock, too?"

... That was quite a monologue.

"Thanks, I guess ..." Don't worry, it's not like you're the only one who was bothered by it.

"Anyway ..." Do girls really have that bad habit of biting their lips while asking? "... where're we going to?"

Well, never mind.
Re: Slice of life (B)