So, then, let me ask myself, again -- why was it to be me doing the grocery shopping when clearly I had to rest, too, once in awhile?

"By now, your mother is enjoying her time laying down on the beach sand."

I mean, I need to cram on my homework now. A three-day vacation is short -- too short, to be exact. "And why you're here anyway?"

"Me? Oh, your brother asked me to accompany you."

Really? Like I would believe that, since when you two became friends!

"Apparently, he's got diarrhea to deal with ... remember? He owes me one now."

Wrong medication, bad food, that was kind of awful. A top-notch combo, I would say. "And I gave him enough precautions -- so much for an idiot like him, too bad!"

"I'm not saying it's your fault."

Not your fault, huh? Then, what should I think with that smile of yours? "I tell you, it's the banana and water pushing it, I tell you!"

"He's in a diet, I see."

And I had to ask, hardly, "Diet?"

"Oh, tomatoes. I will get one, is that alright?"

Diet, there. Diet, here. Hmm.

I certainly felt that wasn't quite right because, first of all, he was so thin ... so thin as stick! And to think he would go on for a diet -- that felt sort of, well, off. But, who cares?

"Your granny used to do it too, didn't you know?"

At least, I could understand if he was as fat as people here. "Cabbage, do you like? Hey ..."

"How in the world would I suppose to know ..."

And here I thought I'd forgotten about this shopping list ... I could tell this is a trash, a trash I could do without.

"Miki."

What now, lettuce!?

"You know ... we're just browsing here all the time."

And you dare to say that! "Why, we're in veggies section, idiot!"

I couldn't help but to lose hold of one of the steel of the carrying basket. "Are you crying?"

"No!"
Re: Slice of life (C)