Suppose, I should be going already ... but something came up. Be here, or be a dead meat like your grandma here.

Currently, the world was in chaos.

So ... what he, err, they were saying is, first! ... of the second -- granny passed away, already; second, of the second -- as her only granddaughter, I should get going, already.

And I was currently thinking myself, of what should I be doing first, doing second, doing third.

And I could just sigh, at the moment.

What a sunny day.

"And here goes--- sunny side up!"

Apparently, there was one who's all lively despite everything. It was clear -- today was a clear sunny day.

Austere clear -- so austere clear sunny side ups you're making there. "Sunny side up! Sunny, sunny ..."

And I didn't know why, but I seem couldn't tell exactly ...

"What are you doing?"

Sunny day dishes of black and white strips.

There's also one who's all gloomy because of everything, couldn't tell who for some reason ...

"Cooking?"

I know. "Well, just in case, take this if you can't hold on any longer, m'kay?"

"Miki, you're looking blooming today, aren't you?"

And I know I ate it all. It was supreme delish, my dear brother, the dish dear mother made. (Well, just scrambled eggs, actually ... but still!) And, please -- stop talking like you're all gay for your sister. And what's with those fake tears, anyway?

"Don't worry, today's not yet your time to go off."

And it rained a bucket. Of tears, of manly tears, I guess.

I hope it would at least be sprinkled outside where grounds were scorched -- no more; grasses, all trimmed - all sharp ... "Say, did it just rain?"

"Oh, you're awake already?"

Come to think of it ... I wasn't getting any ring from that stupid alarm clock. "So, what day is today?"

"Hm? I can't hear you!"

And here I thought I'd just forgotten about it. "Uh, no, I was just talking to myself ..."

"So, mum, you're just there, huh ... you shouldn't have let him cook! Now it stinks of smoke sizzles inside, really."

She came nearer and nearer, and peer down at my face funny. "Oh my! Am I getting lectures from my daughter? I got to jot those down!"

Yes, yes, ma'am. "I'm off, then."

"Dear, where're you going?"

Asked my mother who loved all days -- wait, all days? All holidays (more like it) more than anyone who would love it. Who wouldn't, anyway?

"Outside, of course." said her unruly child, yours truly.

"... Why in school uniform?"
Re: Slice of life (A)